Getting selected for the BEyond program helps distance you from entrepreneurial companies who merely perform well, to those that become global leaders. Each year, 10 successful Scale-ups get inspired by the community, connections and confidence that the BEyond program provides.
Beyond is an initiative of the Pulse Foundation. Pulse Foundation is a philanthropic initiative of entrepreneurial families in Belgium who, in order to ensure the sustainability of our wealth, set up a foundation to encourage and support future entrepreneurship in Belgium.
The BEyond program is put together with one thing in mind:
helping the most promising Belgian scale-ups on their journey to become global leaders.
1. Call: All applications must be submitted using the application form.
2. Review: This is a handpicked process, where Mentors and Advisory Board Members analyse applications one-by-one using professional selection criteria.
3. Jury: The top 15 candidates are invited to appear before a jury of experts. Later the 10 Final selected scale-ups are disclosed and personally contacted.
4. Kick-off event Pre-bootcamp “Meet your BE-mentor & peers”: In this exciting event you meet your BE-mentor, a top entrepreneur with a proven international background who will challenge and help expand your business; you will also have the opportunity to attend the inspiring presentation of a keynote speaker.
During the whole program, you are in contact with fellow entrepreneurs (your peers) who are in the same growth phase as you. Share your experiences, learn from and encourage each other.
5. Bootcamp: In 2 days you will formulate your international growth plan, be inspired by top entrepreneurs’ keynotes, mastery workshops, exclusive lectures and peer-to-peer learning.
Bootcamp main topics: leadership & HR, international business development/ sales, and funding.
6. Pitch preparation workshop: A VC specialist will instruct you how to successfully pitch to investors. He/she will explain the right arguments and mistakes to avoid.
7. Investor’s Day: This day offers you the opportunity to raise the funds necessary for your international growth, from Belgian and international investors.
8. Quarterly workshops: During the implementation phase you benefit from the moral support and expertise of your mentor. It will help you find the answers to your questions. In addition, high-level experts will bring the know-how you need to succeed in your international development, especially in business relations, HR organisation, governance, and finance.