CALL TO ACTION: EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TO A WORLD LEVEL.
BEYOND 2019 is looking for Belgian tech-scale ups to expand their business to a world level. New applications will be accepted from 02 January 2019 until 10 February 2019.
OPEN CALL 2019
We invite you to read carefully all the points and follow the instructions for a successful application.
The BEyond program runs the whole year and is divided into 3 parts: the Selection process, the Acceleration phase, and, the Implementation phase.
The Open Call is part of the Selection Process, that consists in 3 main stages in the following sequence:
- A) Pre-selection
- B) Selection by a Committee
- C) Jury selection
For the first stage, Pre-selection process, you will find here the required documents with their button to submit your information. It requires from you the following information: Pitch Deck, Company details, and Management team.
On February, all candidates will be notified via email the status of their application: successfully pre-selected or in case of a declined application.
Important to be considered if you are Pre-selected:
– If you are notify as a Pre-selected candidate please sign the BEyond Agreement and then, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Company name + PreSelection Agreement.
– Next steps and further information required you will receive via email.
Important to be considered if you are a selected Scale-up by the Committee:
If you receive the email notification « Successfully Scale-up selected by the Committee » you can schedule a short personal meeting with BEYOND to know more about the program. This option you can find it below Management Team information gaps.
Important to be considered if you are a selected Scale-up by the Jury:
– A participation fee of 1500 euro (if you are within the 10 final Scale-ups) and to be pay before the Acceleration phase that starts on April 2019.
- Tech company
- Management or company has a link with Belgium
- Founding year of your company is 2010 or later
- Monthly recurring revenue of minimum 15k or annual turnover of minimum 1 million euro
- Full time dedicated (founders, employees, freelancer). Minimum 8 people.