Pathway to international success
Your pathway to international success
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TO A WORLD LEVEL
Exceed your business with the BEyond program. Best practices and know-how from Belgian and international experts come to help you with your ambitious growth path to become a world top-business player.
BEYOND 2019 is looking for Belgian tech scale-ups to expand their business to a world level. Application submit is open until February 17th, 2019!
1. Call: All applications must be submitted using the application form between January 2nd and 17th February 2019.
2. Review: This is a handpick process from 11th February to 08th March 2019, were Mentors and Advisory Board under professional selection criteria analyse one by one application.
3. Jury: On March 21st, the top 15 candidates are invited to appear before a jury of experts. On 22nd March the 10 Final selected scale-ups are disclosed and personally contacting.
4. Kick off event Pre- Bootcamp “Meet your BE-mentor & peers”: on September 20th, 2019. In this exciting event you meet your BE-mentor, a top entrepreneur with a proven international background will challenge and expand your business, thus, you will also have the opportunity to attend the inspiring presentation of a keynote speaker.
You and your mentor can count on the support of the members of our Advisory Board. They are willing to answer your questions and open their (international) address books for you.
During the whole program, you are in contact with entrepreneurs (your peers) that are in the same phase as you are. Share your experiences, learn from and encourage each other.
5. Bootcamp (from October 11th to October 12th, 2019): In 2 days you will formulate your international growth plan, be inspired by top entrepreneurs keynotes, mastery workshops, exclusive lectures and learning from fellow candidates.
Bootcamp main topics: leadership&HR, international business development/sales, and fundings.
6. Pitching preparation workshop: A VC specialist will learn you how successfully pitch to investors. He will explain the right arguments and mistakes to avoid. On November 2019.
7. Investor’s Day: This day offers you the opportunity to raise the funds necessary for your international growth, from Belgian and international investors.
8. Quarterly workshops: During the implementation phase you benefit from the moral support and expertise of your mentor. It will help you find the answers to your questions. In addition, high-level experts will bring the know-how you need to succeed in your international development, especially in business relations, HR organisation, governance, and finance.